|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||HD161, HD261, HD361, HD181, HD161H|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kg|
|Packaging Details:||100~250 kg per Drum without any joint; Drum Packing with Steel Pallet; Size: 1.1*1.1*1.1 meter or 1.1*0.6*1.1 meter|
|Delivery Time:||5~7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||900 tons per Month|
Tianjin Wodon develops our wear resistant flux cored welding wires always according to plate's characteristics. This guarantees good performance regarding no clearing slag, low welding spatter, smooth surface, high welding efficiency and a transition coefficient above 0.9.
Our output is around 1500 tons of wear plate welding wires per year, positioning ourselves as one of the main players on the domestic market. Our stable quality and good service result in increasing domestic and export sales year by year.
|Model||Spec. (mm)||Hardness (HRC)||
|Application and Characteristics|
|HD161||2.4, 2.8, 3.2||58~65||C: 3.0~5.0 Cr: 22~27||Used in wear-resistant plate single-layer hardfacing, hardness after welding up to HRC 60|
|HD261||57~63||C: 3.0~5.0 Cr: 22~27||Used in wear-resistant plate double-layer hardfacing, hardness after welding up to HRC 60, good impact resistance and no easy to fall off|
|HD361||57~63||C: 3.0~5.0 Cr: 24~30||Used in wear-resistant plate multi-layer hardfacing, hardness after welding up to HRC 60, good impact resistance and no easy to fall off|
|HD181||58~65||C: 3.0~5.0 Cr: 22~27||Used in thin sheet welding, hardness up to HRC 60 after welding actual thickness less than 3.0 mm, ensures good abrasion|
|HD161H||58~65||C: 3.0~5.0 Cr: 25~32||Deposited metal has high chromium content after welding, good abrasion. Used in single-layer hardfacing.|
1. Chemical Composition: High carbon high chromium
2. Hardness: HRC 58-65
3. Good Performance: no clearing slag, low welding spatter, smooth surface, high welding efficiency, stable filling rate, etc.
4. welding wire without any joints.
5. Production Capacity: 9000 tons per year
6. Short Delivery Time: Generally, 7 days
7. We have many experienced professionals to research and develop welding wires according to customers’ specified chemical compositions.
8. We can recommend proper welding wires and provide technical solutions based on working conditions.
9. on-site inspection and third-party inspection are available.
10. As an ISO9001:2008 approved manufacture, our mission is to improve our management system and provide high quality products continuously.